ADTP can provide planning advice relating to any development or planning project. Good planning advice upfront will assist in determining the success or otherwise of a proposal through the interpretation of the complex web of legislation and red tape.
Some examples of the planning advice that we can provide:
- What is my land zoned?
- Is my proposed development permitted with consent?
- How many lots can I subdivide?
- How many units can I develop?
- Are there any height or FSR restrictions?
- Does my land contain a heritage item or located within a heritage conservation area?
- What other approvals do I require from Council?
- Likely conditions of consent?
- What are the likely Council contributions and headworks costs?
ADTP can also assist in advising clients across a range of disciples, including building, engineering and environmental compliance and controls.
Contact us for more information